All of us here at Legacy Dental Group are excited to announce that we are open and looking forward to seeing all of our patients again. Below, you will find information on our new procedures, safety protocols and a video from Dr. Mitch on how we updated our office to keep you safe.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control practices are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. Below, you will find our new office protocol and a video of Dr. Mitch showing you what we have added to our office to help keep our patients safe.
- Our doctors and staff have gone above and beyond to get the proper PPE and will be wearing this for everyone's protection.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some health screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. This includes a temperature check at the front door.
- Patients will be required to wear masks to their appointment, and asked to keep them on within the office except during treatment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We will reduce patient load, allowing us to try to not have any patients sit in the waiting room, and increase the ability to distance.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer have magazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We ask you to limit family members. Only essential people accompanying patients are allowed in the office.
- If you would like, please call us from the parking lot to make sure we are ready for you and if we are not ready immediately we will gladly call you back when a room is available.
- Please call to reschedule if you have any signs or symptoms of illness, such as cough, sore throat, chills, body aches, fatigue or fever. For the safety of all staff and patients, we will need to reschedule patients who have any signs of these or a temperature of 100 or greater.
Please watch our video to see what we have done inside the office to protect our staff and our patients. We thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing all of you soon.